Read about the life and ministries of the Sisters of Charity, BVM in SALT magazine and our other publications.
Is published three times a year for friends and family to learn about the life and mission of the Sisters of Charity, BVM.
Winter: 2017 Explore the Power of Solidarity
We invite you to explore in this issue of Salt—explore the power of healing and reconciliation with Joyce Cox, BVM (Petrine) as she walks “Phil’s Camino” on Vashon Island, Wash.; explore the power of music as it restores the joy of memories to BVM sisters; explore the power of unity against a wall built to divide people; and last but not least . . . explore the power of BVM Cubs fans to persevere!
- Fall: 2016 Coming Together in Community
- Summer 2016: A Faith-filled Journey Side by Side
- Winter 2016: Freed by Love, Acting for Justice
- Fall 2015: Wake Up the World
- Spring/Summer 2015: As Women of the Church, We are Called...
- Winter 2015: Faces of Education
- Fall 2014: Mission Bonded in Charism
- Spring/Summer 2014: The Words Among Us
- Winter 2014: Being Freed and Helping Others Enjoy Freedom
- Fall 2013: Global Connections...Past, Present and Future
- Spring Summer 2013: Living the BVM Charism...Carrying it Forward
- Winter 2013: LAND 'Our Grace and Our Gift'
To receive a free copy of SALT or send comments, contact the Office of Communications by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 563.588.2351.